Monday: 9 mile tempo
Looks like this may be our only day that doesn't rain this week. I decided to take advantage. Also felt I needed to get a longer run in, having missed Saturday.
9 mile tempo. Wanted to keep the middle 5 @ 7:15 average. I always struggle my first tempo mile, go too fast! Garmin says I was paced at a 5:50 at one point. I'm guessing that was the point!
My R calf still hurts. Felt it the whole time. I have to be careful, just one hard push will cause it to lock up! It is tender to the touch! I bought a foam roller yesterday, and last week I bought new shoes... again! Hopefully getting back into the Kinvara will alleviate my problems. So frustrated!
I have no goals for the race this weekend, at this point. I'd like to up my mileage this week for marathon training, that is my focus.
Also took ballet tonight. I am so tired, it was hard to get myself to want to go! Glad I did of course! Came home and went straight to bed.
Tuesday: run/swim
4 easy miles on trml @ gym. 8 pace @ 2 incline.
swim 1200 meters.
Crazy trying to circle swim with 4 different paces!
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: Was leery to do speed, but tried one and kept going. 5 miles total.
Not sure how to use my watch with speed yet. I kept stopping and starting it!
Friday: 4 easy miles on treadmill 2 incline 8:30 pace. Swim 1000.
Saturday: 13.1 race
No comments:
Post a Comment