Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 7-12

Monday:
swim 1600 meters.  I have been practicing keeping my arms straight as they crawl.  It has helped w. my efficiency.  Same effort, better technique = faster and with more ease.  It's really good!  Last week I swam 2400 meters twice... that is the farthest I've swam, and I felt really good.  I hit my tired point at around 1000 meters, but after 1600 both times felt strong and ready to keep going.  That happens w/ running I get tired around 4 on my long runs, but by 5 I'm back in and feel I could go forever.  Today took me around 27 minutes to swim the mile.

row: 15 minutes.  I feel the effects of rowing in the oddest muscle group around my butt.  I felt so fatigued in that one spot as I rowed today!

bike: 15 minutes.  I think it was like 6 miles.

I wanted to get home to try running.  Pretty much I feel like this won't go away, but it mostly feels like a knot.  I want to see if I can get through it, by gently running and working it out.  Just a couple of miles.  Of course felt great the first half mile, then it hit.  It's so funny that some steps kill, shoot pain and some I can work through, feels like a knot.  I was at an 8:30 pace and only went 1.5 miles.  I'll try to run this week.  Staying off of it didn't really help!  I'll ease in.

Ballet:  felt good doing barre work, was nervous about going onto releve.  I couldn't jump at all.  That is where my limit was.  It's that pushing off of the ball of my foot that is straining me.

Tuesday:

Wednesday:
20 mile bike

I know I did stuff this week, but I didn't keep very good record, obviously.
Still having leg problems

No comments:

Post a Comment