Mon: 5 outside early morning run. Very nice! I do enjoy a quiet run in the morning, as it warms up. 37:26 (7:29 pace)
Tue: 7 outside (7:27)
Wed: 5 hill repeats. Got up early and went to run hill repeats on Youngs. The hill is about .30 miles, so I just counted each as .25 mile. Up/down 4x = 1 mile. My legs hurt by the end!
Swam 1000 m
Thur: rest
Fri: 5 tml. Was supposed to go 7 or 8, but I felt tired! Worried about running 15 the next day. I'm sure I would've been fine. The 5 felt good and easy.
Sat: 15 miles. Ran on tml actually! I started so early and it was rainy I stayed in. I thought I'd go out half way through, but I didn't. I ran @ 7.5 = 8 pace. Ate Gatorade shot blocks. Haven't tried those for a couple of years, didn't make me sick. I was hungry @15. Ate late last night so did stop for a potty break too. Not too bad at all. Sometimes as I creep up in these #'s I get anxious before I even start, even though I'm in shape, and have run them before... reassuring that it was just fine!
What a great week of workouts! Running half of a 15 miler at 8:00 would make me very happy. Great job!
ReplyDelete