Thursday, May 2, 2013

April 29 - May 4

We are back from the DR.  It was such a great/needed vacation!

Mon: Ran 5 w/ Cand.  We ran around the resort then out to the beach.  We walked a little, but still hit 5.

Tue: Swam 1400 prior to leaving.  Glad I worked out before we left, relieved anxiety.  Loved swimming laps in the sunshine, outside.  Not positive of the pool length, but it's fine!

Wed: so much to catch up on, plus fighting some depression coming home!  Although it's sunny here, and nice!  SO glad for that!  Rest day!

Thur: 8 M outside.  First 4 30:36 (7:39).  Last 4 30:15 (7:33)  Total: 1:0:51 (7:36)  Felt good today.  It's warm outside, I love it!  I felt strong.  While on vacation read RW, an article about our minds.  Needed that.  Feeling like I need to change thinking.  Today was mentally good.

Fri: 6 tml.  Speed workout.  46 min

Sat: 12 miles 1:35 (7:55 pace) Wow.  I'm pretty surprised at this time.  This was a tough run for me.  My legs were tired even before I started.  Good w/o for my brain!  Drank G, ate one pumpkin.  Felt in my tummy but went away.  Have felt good w/ my digestion so far this season.  Haven't had to stop to go at all yet! :)  Ran Casey/Youngs route.

No comments:

Post a Comment