Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 13-18

Mon: 5 tml.  M1: 7.5 mph, M2: 8, M3: 4 and 6 incline half mile each, M4: 4 incline, M5: 8mph

Tue: 10.05 outside.  This is E's last week in preschool.  I cherish this couple of hours to run by myself... and I don't have to get up early!  I started thinking I was going to do a ladder, but you can see my first 2 miles are minimally slower than my next 2.  After I ran a mile a bit slower, then sped up for the next 2.  This split was for the 4 miles though... remember no Garmin for me, so I have to go by memory of where my miles are.
1:15:31- total (7:31),  14:59 (first 2 7:29)  14:39 (next 2 7:19)  29:47 (next 4 7:26)  16:04 (last 2 cool down 7:50)  I am a little surprised at myself.  I did feel tired at the end, but that is great!  I'm very happy with this performance.  I'm still figuring out my pooper!  I've felt really good thus far this season, paying attention to what I eat so I'm good the next day.  Today was off though.  I totally cramped up at mile 5... crazy!  Maybe it was the fiber for bfast?  Who knows!

Wed: 4 tml.  Nice and easy recovery run.  No swimming today.  Photo shoot tonight.

Thurs: xtrain for 35 minutes.  Not dancing as much this year has really done a number on my abs.  I've lost them!  Working on strengthening my legs and arms. 

Fri: 6 tml.  Was going to get up early... just couldn't!  I'm so glad I have a treadmill!

Sat: 16.  First 6 on tml.  8/mile.  Next 8 still @ 8/mile.  Last 2 were 9/mile slowed for Q riding her bike.  It's OOOOKKKK!  More important to get the miles on my legs than break records right?  Loved having her with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment