Also took ballet today.
Tuesday- 7 hill on tml. Had to w/o on tml. Only time to get it done!
M1 warm up 2 incline 7.5 speed
Rest of the workout at 7.8 speed. Did half mile of each incline the 'down' was back at a 2 incline.
M2 - incline 4, M3 - 5, M4 incline 6, M5 7, M6 8.
M7 - back to 2 incline 7.8 speed.
That last mile hurt! But I promised myself a good rest after... and I made it!
Wednesday - rest
This is my new plan... to rest W then do tempo followed by LR's on Friday. I have busy Saturday's right now. I don't want to worry about fitting a long run in. I'll do a recovery run that day and rest Sunday per usual.
Thursday - tempo... nope! I ended up going for a ride w/ Molly... we went out to Lockport. It was fun, but the trail we intended to ride on was not paved. We got a little way, then had to turn around. We went exploring... there were great hills here!
Friday - LR - I intended to do my long run... Had I left 5 minutes sooner I'd have been drenched. I knew there would be some rain and I don't mind running outside in a little. It was a downpour! I waited for a bit but it didn't let up. I decided to run 6 on the treadmill and to go ahead and do my LR on Saturday. I'd just have to wait until later in the day.
M1 - 7.5 warmup
M 2-6 @ 7.8 speed.
All @ 2 incline
Saturday - recovery - Ended up doing LR today. Waited until all of my shoots were done. The weather was beautiful. Dark and humid, but not rainy. The training schedule I have has me doing times LR's instead of miles. Today was 90 minutes. It was good to get out on my long route. Coming down the hill my legs felt numb today. I think running the different days, resting on a W instead of a Th made a difference in my fatigue maybe?
I drank at 4, 7, 10 and fueled at 5, 8. I had 2 little G squares each time. My tummy was turning, but I did ok. It's just mid-day running. I did feel sick afterwards, blah!
Wore my leg compressions today and yesterday. My calves have been sore. They were tight the whole first mile. I'm working them out, rubbing and stretching constantly.
No comments:
Post a Comment