Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23-28

M - outside 5 miles.  The sun was out today.  It was so beautiful!  I love running in the fall.  I took, what felt like a nice easy run... looking at my times though I don't seem to vary much!  No kids, no music, just me, the sun and running.  It was a good, refreshing run.

I also did some weight training, how I do it... at home with free weights and some creativity!

 
T - Beautiful bike ride.  I loved it!  This was the first time I've taken music out with me.  I took it out when I was crossing the busy roads.  It was a nice change.  I rode on the bike path.  This was the first time I had my Garmin on the bike.  Pretty cool to see what my bike pace is!
 
 
 
W - Kick butt speed w/o on the tml.  It was beautiful outside, but I like the challenge and surety of the tml.  I like to see the numbers in front of me! (Where did I put this?  I wrote it down so I could check it off as I went, I'll look at input later.  I was pretty proud of my running at 6pace at the end!)
All of w/o done @ 2 incline...
M1 7.5 speed (warmup)
 
 
Th- rest
 
F- Really this is happening too much.  No run today.  Was going to go during school, but just got so busy.  Grrrrr.
 
S- Did part of my LR outside... 5.5 outside.  Came in to run the rest on the trml.  W/ Matt not being home, a wedding to get ready for... I was a little stressed.  I cut it short to feed kids and get us ready.  I plan to move the LR's to Friday.  Weekends are busy w/ photo shoots in the fall.  I did 7.5 miles total.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment