Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 9-14

Really 3 days that's it?
I feel so crazy!  My mileage is so low!
 
 
 
Monday I decided to wait because I'm taking dance in the evenings and I thought it would be a great idea to work out before dance so I'm not showering several times a day.  Efficient right?
It didn't work so much.  With cooking, eating, cleaning up dinner, there is no time for a run before dance.  Note taken, must run in the mornings on Mondays!
 
Tuesday I decided to do a mid day run, you know use the time while E is at pre-k.  Well it just so happened to be one of the hottest days this month, and most humid too!  I was dyyyying at both the heat and humidity.  I'm not sure about mid-day runs too... I need to figure out the eating schedule and such.  I felt sick the last bit, and didn't feel well until after dinner. 
 
Wednesday - Pushed E in the stroller.  This boy is awesome!  I love that he'll go for a ride with me.  He doesn't mind just sitting there.  I'm glad I didn't get rid of the stroller, was going to this spring.  I think I'll keep it until next year.  Man pushing the stroller is hard!  It was windy too!  I had to walk for a minute around mile 3.  E asked if I was ok, then gave me some of his water!  It's a good workout!
 
Thursday - Pushed E again.  We got rained on, but that was just fine!  I like running after we walk Q to school.  I think we'll stick with that for a while.  Pushing the stroller will only make me stronger right?
 
Friday- Went to Reinstein right after taking Q to school.  Hiked and ran around in there a bit.  I wish I could get out of bed early to go.  It's getting darker in the mornings, I should use that last little bit of time for good morning runs.
 
Saturday - M out of town, watched kids, so no long run.  Haven't been for a long time.  :(  Must get out next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment