Monday, July 8, 2013

July 1 - July 6

Monday: 5 tml workout with hills.

Tuesday: 8

Wednesday: cross train at home 40 minutes.

Thursday:  22 miles.  Went 14 outside then finished 8 on the treadmill.  I prepped well for this run.  I ate a bigger lunch then ate a small dinner.  I ran the whole time w/o stopping for a potty break.  I left at 6.  The humidity was tough.  At the hill I had to stop for a second to catch my breath, tough.  It started raining at mile 14 so I called M to come and get me.  Not really to get out of the rain, I was drenched head to toe, but again, I'd run out of fluid, underestimating just how freaking bad the humidity was... it was like 90% humid!  We got home and I went downstairs to finish.  I could breath just fine and finished.  I ran the 14 in 1: 50 ish (7:50) then ran the 8 in 1:04.  I kept it at a 7.5 (8 pace).  It feels good to have that done and under my belt prior to the marathon.

Friday: rest

Saturday: ran while up camping.  did at least 4 then maybe a mile of sprints.  I was more concerned about getting at least 40 minutes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment