Mon: 5 miles tml. Hill w/o. 39 min. Warm up 2 incline @ 7.5. M2 3 & 4 incline. M3 5-8. M4 8 incline. M5 4 & 2. Last bit up to 8 and 8.5 mph.
Tue: 7.08 outside. New shoes! Forget how good they feel! Ran M1 @ 7:05. Didn't get rained on until the end. Wore running shorts... chafed! 52:26 (7:24). Boom! That feels good! Was going to go 8, however my inner thighs were on fire!
Wed: swim only. 1800 m. this is a good week for me! this is the fastest I've swam. I did this in about the same time I normally do 1400. I'm trying to not stop in between laps. I don't do kick turns or anything fancy. The stopping to turn around is not like continuous swim in a lake! I'm trying to do better at no breaks in between. It's challenging to try to slow my pace down in the water. If I go too fast for myself I can't breathe and that is a challenge when your face is in the water!!! This was a good week though...
Thurs: 4 outside. My legs are a little fatigued. 4 was fine for today! 30:06 (7:31) Again M1 was 7min. Again w/ the wind, BUUUUUT it felt like spring today... finally!
Fri: Wanted to run, but needed a rest. Ideally I will get a run and a swim in on Wed, so I can rest Thurs. I like to run the day before my long runs. Not this week though.
Sat: 13 miles. Did 10 outside in the yuck wind and cold. Last 3 on treadmill so M could take G to baseball. Since it was only 3 I pushed my time on the treadmill. I ran M1 @ 7.7, M2 @ 8, M3 moving up to 9.3mph. My tml time was 22:19 for the 3 miles (7:26). My first 4 were 31:46 min (7:56). My next 4 were 31:35 (7:53). My next 2.13 were 17:07 (8:02) Overall time outside 1:20:29 (7:56)
No comments:
Post a Comment