Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 18-23

Mon: 5 tm.  39 min.  No hills today, just ran 7.5 for first 3, 8.0 for last 2. 

Rest: I feel tired!

Wed:  swim 2000 meters (1.24 miles) not sure of the time, it was around 50min - hour.
Body amazes me!  Getting stronger.  Last week I cramped up at the end and finished at 54 laps.  The arches of my feet and calves kept cramping.  I had less cramping this week, only in my calf, was able to keep going.  I am SORE though!

Thurs: 5 tml

Frid: 4 tml

Sat: 12 miles 1:39 (8:15 pace).  Ran w/ Natalie.  Did the hill again, went much better this time!  I felt strong as I finished.  I'm getting there!  It's been interesting trying to talk while running!  Not used to that!  At first could barely talk, today I talked N's ear off!

No comments:

Post a Comment